A note by Jim Hurst.
As a soon to retire copier technician, I came across 3D printing a few years ago and fell in love with the possibilities. It is a new industry, so I created from scratch a system of scanning and 3D printing figurines and busts of people at a great price.
I hope to acquire more business than I can handle personally and would need help cleaning and editing scanned meshes in the near future, so we initiated a CADeditor freelance program.
Freelance CAD Editing
· Must have experience with CAD 3D sculpting.
· Set up a Dropbox.com file sharing account.
· Set up a Paypal.com account to receive payment.
· Share your Dropbox folder link with us for file collaboration.
· We will provide initial mesh for CAD Editors.
· Clean, repair, and correct color as needed for 3D print ready edited mesh..
· Payment equals 25% of standard pricing depending on size ordered by customer.
· Payment transfer by digital invoice via Paypal upon mesh completion.
If you can edit meshes, it would be great to have you on our team! Fill out the form below. A sample pic or model of your work in your Dropbox.com folder link is much appreciated.